Tuesday 22 December 2009

Partial Recall?

I have not managed to sleep properly since the last time I wrote on here and opened up the second case file.
It was really strange, as when I first read the file on the Cando Event, I laughed heartily at how almost preposterous it sounded. Sure, I once again double checked the validity of the incident and once again it proved to be an airtight report, albeit without the alien space craft of course,and I was once again preparing to face up to a horrible hoax when something deep down in my soul prompted me to take a second look at the case file.
It was then as I read for the second time the name AGENT LAUREN FALCON that a flash of spontaneous light and sound lit up somewhere at the back of my mind and after a few seconds of abject confusion and terrible pain on the back of my eyes, a vision of a women I didn't even know appeared through the mess.
The women was tall,dark, sophisticated and not unattractive and the women was Agent Lauren Falcon, I was sure of it. I could see her in such clear detail, as if I'd known her all my life. As I read the case file for the second time, her writing style became increasingly familiar and I could almost hear her, in a well spoken voice, reading out the case file in my mind.
So I guess this was perhaps the first spark of recognition from the case files, reading the file on the Cando event almost made me feel like I'd known Falcon for years and has increased my curiosity to new heights.
I am beginning to wonder if the email form Agent Sure is, after all legitimate? There was definitely something in the name Agent Falcon that gave me a feeling of true familiarity and maybe even warmth.
I will go on to open further case files, of that I am sure. I need to uncover the truth, although I am also certain that I need to get Christmas over and done with before the potential sparks begin to fly, if only for the sake of my kids. If, that is, they are my kids?
Never has the Christmas period been such an inconvenience. Tis the season to be jolly, confused, tired and intrigued.

Agent Sure will return, 29.12.2009. The Truth Will Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment