Monday 14 December 2009

Not even a glimmer?

Well there you have it, I've opened one of the many Agency case files currently residing in my inbox and as intriguing as it was, I have to be honest and say that I am not really convinced. There was not even the tiniest glimmer of recognition or the minutest spark in my memory to help me to accept that I am actually Agent Sure.
Incidentally,I searched the London Tornado on google and wiki several times and that part of the case file seems to be technically true, but all of my searches for Agent Sure, The Agency and ASSPIL have all proved ineffective.
Sure, (please excuse the unintended joke) you could say that I cannot search for these things as they are all highly confidential, but a large part of me is beginning to wonder if this is just a well constructed prank?
To be honest though, the strange and irrational actions of my wife Shelley when I was reading the file concerned me a little. After almost creeping into the room she stealthily peered over my shoulder and demanded to know what the hell I was looking at on the Internet. Luckily I managed to shut down the file before she spotted it but her reaction puzzled me slightly?
What if she is an actress, playing my fake life's wife after all? Maybe she was supposed to check up on me and make sure that I never found any traces of The Agency or my former life as Agent Sure ever again? Or maybe on the other hand, she is my real life wife and was checking that I wasn't searching for anything of a 'blue' nature on-line?
I'm not really sure what is going on and although I want to belive my emailed revelation, the logical side of me will not without realistic proof. Which is why I've decided to open up a second file to see if that contains a potential punchline to what could be an elaborate hoax or a clue to my secret identity.
Although, with the Mrs still on the prowl, I may have to leave it until later in the week, just to be on the safe side.

Agent Sure will return 18/12/2009: The Truth Will Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment