Monday 7 December 2009

And So It Begins.

My name is Agent Sure, although if I'm honest, I didn't know this until yesterday.
I was happily browsing my emails when I came across a peculiar email from an agentsure@ASSPIL. I can assure you, I was not aware of an agent sure or any domain called asspin!
But as it turns out I am actually him, or at least him after he's been brainwashed and that he (or I?) had attached several case files to jog my (or our) memory?
So it seems that I am not who I think I am and that I am perhaps the mysterious agent sure from the Agency of Supernatural, Spiritual and Paranormal Investigation and Location or asspil for short.
They, or so the email said, are one of the many secret government units and agencies in existence and were created in order to investigate the obscure truth behind seemingly normal events and the mundane or scientific causation of paranormal activity.
And it seems that I am one of their agents who shammed the agency and as a result had my memory erased before being placed in a 'normal existence'. But unfortunately I found out the details of my new life before hand and prepared a little aid De memoir on a timed delay!
So here I am sat with a massive attachment in my inbox, not knowing for sure if I want to accept this alternative existence or not? I mean, I like my wife and kids, though I'm not really sure anymore if they are mine or just actors maintaining a prepared facade.
Anyway, just opening up one case file couldn't hurt too much could it?


agent sure will return, 11.12.2009. The Truth Will Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment