Tuesday 5 January 2010

A New Years Resolution?

Well another new year is here, bringing with it the same old problems. Well not exactly in my case I guess. Have I made a New Years Resolution for 2010? Well you could say that. Its not the usual lose weight, give up smoking etc,etc, as I now only have a single vice, discovering the truth, and I will not be giving that up in a hurry.
Once again, after opening up the computer virus file I guess I felt a little familiarity again. There was nothing overly familiar, I didn't so much recognize the case or the name Agent Willis and there was no burning visual at the back of my minds eye. But the strange thing was, after I'd read the case file and shut my computer down, I could see an image of a small section of encrypted code, and was able to successfully copy the image down onto a piece of paper.
At the time I wasn't really concerned that it was strange as I usually have good short term recall and just presumed that I was remembering a diagram from the file I'd just read, but the thing was when I looked back, there was no illustration on it.
I thought this a little strange, but not as conclusive as my recall of Agent Falcon previously. I have thought a little about her since and it was like meeting an old friend again.
Im slowly beginning to believe that I am Agent Sure, although the evidence isn't quite compelling enough yet. The strange thing is with it all, if I did remember the truth fully, what would I do then? How would it change my life and what would I do with it?
The thought of actually knowing the truth is more mind boggling than wanting to know it. All I know for Sure, is that I must find myself.
2010 is definitely going to be a truthful year.

Agent Sure will return at the weekend. The Truth Will Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment