Friday 13 August 2010

Return of The Revealer.

It is tragically over a month since I was last able to dish the dirt on what appears to be the governments dirty, little, paranormal secrets. The worse thing about my exile from revelation is that it was self imposed....sort of.
You see as soon as I received my computer back from Hugh and started to browse the secret case files again, my relationship with my wife hit the rocks again almost immediately.
"So got the computer back have we, guess you don't need a wife!" Shelley yelled,
"What great lengths you've gone to to get rid of that virus!"
And then she insisted that she would have absolutely nothing to do with me unless I promised to spend a period away from the computer.
Despite her immature behaviour, I hurriedly made two copies of the case files on memory sticks and accepted her demands.
Her behaviour ever since I first opened the case files has been completely irrational, although I have never told her of them, in fear of them being authentic.
The way she behaves in relation to the files and the sudden appearance of the virus in June could almost convince me that she knows my secret and is trying to knock me off the scent all together, although it may be just natural behaviour for a woman?
I'm beginning to believe that the case files may be true though and the more time I spend away from them, the more hell bent on the truth I become. I am almost certain that I am going to trust Hugh with the files in the hope he can isolate me an original Agent Sure effort, perhaps the subconscious reason I made two copies of the files during my exile was to provide him with one? All in all, my desperation to discover the truth grows stronger by the second and a new case file will gain global publication within the next month I'm sure, if I'm allowed back on the computer that is.
Hopefully finding the truth about my true identity will also reveal the truth about Shelley. Sometimes when she rants about my computer time, I really don't feel I know her that well at all and I guess I need to distinguish if she is the woman I love or just another pawn in this conspiracy. But for the next two weeks at least, I'm still exiled from the computer, regardless of who Shelley is, well I don't want to upset her too much do I? After all even a man of mystery has needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment