Thursday 3 June 2010

Truth Quest Malfunction!

Well would you believe it, my lack of ability to share information with you all over what is almost a calender month has been down to a terrible little virus on my computer.
Two days after I'd posted the case file on Duchson's investigation into genetically modified big cats, my wife Shelley spent a short time shopping on line and only hours later I discovered a horrible virus had frozen entry into any of my files. It was all a bit weird, it doesn't seem five minutes ago that I was sharing a secret case file on computer virus's with the world.
And I guess that if The Agency do exist, with their knowledge on the subject, what's to stop them planting one on my desktop?
As things turned out I dropped my computer off with Hugh, an old friend of mine and he managed to get hold of some code to wipe the virus clean from my hard drive. When I got the computer back yesterday, I was glad to find all of the case files still in mint condition and not absent or corrupted as I'd feared and so my quest continues.
As for the big cat case, as intriguing as it was, it provided absolutely no aid to memory and made no impact into my battle for total recall.
In fact thinking logically about it now, Hugh is such a whizz on computers and made such light work with my virus that maybe he could help me to find that all important Agent Sure case file? As long as I can trust him that is though I have known him since childhood...I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment