Monday 1 March 2010

Curiosity Killed The Cat.


FILE NAME: Case Of The Talking Cat.

DATE: February 1965.

AGENT(S) INVOLVED: Agent John Willis.

FINDINGS:-

I was asked to attend a family, herein to be known as Mr and Mrs D, who lived in Florida, America.
They had recently reported their cat,'Whitey' had been talking to them.
Over a period of eighteen months the cat had repeatedly vocalised and used phrases such as "I am hungry", "I want to go home" and when chastised by Mr D, "I am not a bad cat".
After several months of vocalisation, the cat became seriously ill and stopped talking as mysteriously as it began.

CONCLUSION.

Unfortunately in the brief time I spent with Mr and Mrs D I was unable to witness Whitey speak, as he had allegedly, lost his voice.
Witness reports were all fairly conclusive and a number of people gave individual statements to prove the cat's ability to talk. But once more when a journalist from FATE magazine attempted to interview Whitey, he had become mute.
After I had conducted an intense sweep of the D's home and grounds, I discovered a small, black, wireless electronic chip, wrapped up inside a fur ball in the family's garden.
Although all tests on the chip proved inconclusive, it is my suspicion that it was a voice altering device and that Whitey had more likely been a crude scientific experiment to attempt to communicate with animals, than a true example of evolution.

The Truth Will Out

No comments:

Post a Comment