Friday 19 March 2010

The Cunning Plan.

Well I'd have to say that, for all the fun the 'talking cat' file provided me, it proved to be yet another fruitless exercise. I'm not even sure I could believe in it, it was much less viable than any other file I've read.
There were no flashes, no headaches, no life changing recognition.
Just the painfully vague recognition I've suffered with the majority of the files I've read so far. I really wish I could simply accept that the Agent Sure identity is just all a stupid hoax.
But then, a part of me just won't let it go. The hours I've put into this, the times I've stressed, worried and battled with my wife are hardly proving worth while for the scant reward I'm receiving.
But then there is still the Agent Falcon thing? The recognition I felt with the reading of her name was almost painful and deep down I know that I am not where I should be.
So I've hatched a plan. I don't know why I've never considered it before, and I suppose its a little cunning but it should give me the truth I so desire.
I am going to look for a file compiled by Agent Sure.


The Truth Will Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment